Networks, while not formal governance bodies, are central to the living out of the faith of the United Church. Their purpose is to link people working on specific issues or for project work that functions through the whole church, depending on the issue.
Since UCC restructuring in January 2019, a number of regional networks have begun to take shape.
- Healing Pathway (a regional network within the national Healing Pathway Program) Contact: Sharon Moon, email@example.com or Howard Clark, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Housing Matters (Affordable Housing) Housing Matters
- Social Justice Network. Contact Jane Dawson, JDawson@united-church.ca
- Social Justice Network of Ontario Regions (SJNOR). Contact Charles Burnett, Chair, email@example.com
- Refugee Sponsorship, Contact Norm McCord, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- United Network for Justice and Peace in Palestine and Israel, EOORC chapter. Contact: Jane Dawson, JDawson@united-church.ca
- Urban Indigenous Network. Contact Teresa Burnett-Cole, email@example.com
If you have any questions, or are part of a network you would like to list on the website, please contact Jane Dawson, Minister Supporting Communities of Faith, Clusters and Networks, JDawson@united-church.ca, 1-800-268-3781, ext. 6245.